Experienced New Jersey Work-Related Construction Injury Attorney
Falling Objects | Falls from Heights | Dangerous or Defective Equipment, Tools or Machinery | Jobsite Debris | Motor Vehicle Accidents | Ladder or Scaffolding Accidents | Negligent Hiring, Training or Supervision
It’s common knowledge that residential and commercial construction sites are some of the most dangerous places in America to work. In addition, the types of injuries suffered are seldom minor. If you have been hurt on a construction site, your first course of action should be to get the medical care you need. The next thing you want to do—hire an experienced lawyer to protect your rights.
Attorney Craig Voorhees has fought for the rights of injured people for over 16 years, including men and women injured on construction sites. He will take a thorough approach, carefully investigating the facts and circumstances of your accident. If necessary, he will retain expert witnesses to put together the most compelling arguments for your full financial recovery. He understands the seriousness of a construction site injury and will aggressively pursue your claim.
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 1-847-555-5555 to set up an appointment.
Our Construction Site Injury Practice
Voorhees Law Offices, LLC handles all types of claims for injury sustained on a construction site, including cases involving:
- Falling objects — Tools, debris, construction materials, ladders, cranes, elevators, scaffolding
- Falls from heights — Falls due to failure to erect barriers, negligently constructed rails or barriers, faulty or defective elevators, ladders or scaffolding
- Dangerous or defective tools, machinery or equipment—Hand or power tools, heavy equipment, cranes, ladders, scaffolding
- Jobsite debris — Failure to clean up site, leading to slips and falls
- Motor vehicle accidents—On or off-site, during course of employment, involving other cars or heavy equipment
- Negligent hiring, training or supervision — Hiring unqualified workers, failing to properly train regarding safety or operating procedures, failure to monitor employees
ALL CONSULTATIONS ARE FREE. ALL LEGAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON A CONTINGENCY FEE BASIS. THERE ARE NO ATTORNEY FEES UNLESS YOUR CLAIM IS SUCCESSFUL.