New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Workers’ Compensation Attorney Craig Voorhees
Why retain a certified attorney?
Why should I hire a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Workers Compensation attorney?
How do you know if you are hiring the best possible attorney for your needs? You want to be sure that you retain the most qualified attorney to handle your matter. Right? It’s your rights that are at stake and possibly your job and health at stake. Hiring the wrong attorney can have disastrous consequences for you and for your family in ways you may not be able to imagine during your suffering. Craig Voorhees is an attorney who has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court has significant experience, has demonstrated a high level of competence in workers’ compensation law, and has earned the respect of her colleagues as well as the Judges of compensation.
To become certified, an attorney must fulfill the following criteria:
- submit testimonials by three Judges of compensation attesting to a high level of litigation skills and good character.
- pass a written examination (approximately 6 hours) in NJ workers’ compensation law.
- submit evaluations by five other attorneys attesting to her high level of competence and good character.
- provide details of significant trial experience, including complex cases such as Second Injury Fund matters.
- complete continuing legal education requirements.
- be a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for more than 5 years.
The Supreme Court of New Jersey directed the Board on Attorney Certification to create and administer this program to raise the level of competence of those attorneys who concentrate their practices on serving injured workers. When you select a certified attorney, you have the confidence of knowing that you have selected one of the most qualified attorneys in New Jersey to represent you. The New Jersey Supreme Court has created this program to give you this assurance.
Contact Us – 908-200-2297
Call Craig Voorhees now to get help. Craig is a specialist in New Jersey Workers Compensation law. To arrange a private meeting, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 908-200-2297. Evening and weekend meetings are available upon request. We take all major credit cards. We handle all workers’ compensation cases on a contingency basis. We won’t charge you any attorney fees unless we are able to get compensation for your losses.