Experienced Construction Site Accident Attorney in New Jersey
Falls from Heights | Falling Objects | Dangerous or Defective Machinery, Tools or Equipment | Ladder or Scaffolding Accidents | Construction Site Motor Vehicle Accidents |Negligence in Hiring, Training or Monitoring
A construction site can be one of the most dangerous work environments in the country. Even so, owners, developers and general contractors have a duty to use a reasonable standard of care to minimize the risk of injury to workers on the site. If you or someone you love has been hurt on a construction site, you want an experienced and aggressive attorney to help get full and fair compensation for all injuries.
At Voorhees Law, LLC, with offices in Somerville, we have protected the rights of injured people in New Jersey since 1998, including men and women hurt on construction sites. We’ll listen closely to learn as much as we can about what happened to you, so that we can prepare and present the most compelling case to get the financial recovery you need and deserve. We’ll take the time to carefully explain your rights, as well as your options, so that you can make educated decisions about how you want to proceed.
Our Construction Site Injury Practice
We handle all types of injury claims arising on a construction site, including cases involving:
- Falls from heights — Falls from ladders or scaffolding, from upper levels or roofs without appropriate barriers or guardrails, or from cranes, buckets or other devices
- Falling objects — Construction materials, tools, booms, buckets, ladders, scaffolding or jobsite debris
- Dangerous or defective tools, machinery or equipment — Negligent design, manufacture or maintenance of power or hand tools, or heavy equipment or machinery
- Construction site motor vehicle accidents — Involving construction vehicles or private vehicles
- Negligence in hiring, training or monitoring employees — Hiring employees without proper qualifications or experience, failing to properly train employees, allowing employees to work without adequate supervision
We’ll help you seek compensation for all your losses, including wages and income, medical expenses, loss of companionship or consortium or physical pain and suffering.
Contact an Experienced Construction Site Injury Attorney at Voorhees Law, LLC
We take all construction site injury claims on a contingent fee basis. We will only charge you attorney fees if we recover compensation for you.
Licensed in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York