Attorney Craig Voorhees
As an attorney with over eighteen (18) years of legal experience, Craig Voorhees has successfully secured Social Security Disability benefits for a substantial amount of people and prosecuted a large number of Workers’ Compensation claims including but not limited to traumatic orthopedic and neurologic injuries, brain injuries, repetitive motion injuries, pulmonary diseases, cardiac impairments, total permanent disability and dependency claims. He has been Certified by The New Jersey Supreme Court as Workers’ Compensation Attorney, a designation earned by less than 2 percent of all New Jersey Attorneys. Mr. Voorhees is admitted to practice law in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Voorhees began his legal career at the Somerset County Prosecutor’s Office as an Assistant Prosecutor from 1998 through 2000. From 2000 through 2016, he practiced in law Somerville, NJ with the firm of Lieberman, Ryan, Forrest and Voorhees where he concentrated on Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability claims. He understands Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability benefits are often a financial necessity and obtaining benefits for his clients will improve their lives. That is why Mr. Voorhees personally handles every case that comes to his firm from the initial consultation through the final legal disposition.
- Albany Law School, J.D., 1997
- Rutgers College, B.A., 1993
- Member of the Somerset and Hunterdon County Bar Associations
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member of the New Jersey Advisory Council on Safety and Health
- Sustaining Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives
- Board President of the Samaritan Homeless Interim Program, Somerville, NJ
- Race Director for the Peter J. Biondi Memorial Run, Hillsborough, NJ